American Express, global leader in payment services, is looking for a young university or master student in Economics, Digital Marketing, Engineering or in related field of study, for an internship in our Marketing Operations Team.
For our headquarter in Rome virtually, we are looking for a young talent who will support Marketing Operations priorities and activities in PAYBACK, the leading multi-loyalty program and multichannel marketing platform, belonging to the American Express Group.
What you will need to succeed
- You are a student in a related field of study (Economics, Digital Marketing, Engineering)
- Fluent in Italian, English, both written and oral;
- Good knowledge of Office tools (in particular Excel and PPT);
- Excellent communication capabilities and language skills;
- Strong motivation with good interpersonal skills and team work attitude;
- Attention to details and strong analytical skills;
- Curiosity and time management
He/she will be involved in the following activities:
- Support Campaign Management Operational activities with focus on website, Direct E-mail Marketing advertising/ or APP
- Support on special projects with focus on Marketing Services
- Support the Monitoring of Customer Satisfaction analysis activity with the aim of optimizing customer satisfaction process
- Support results analysis and report activities of the team
- Support suppliers management process
The Young Talent will be able to understand and learn to work in a dynamic and young working environment, collaborating closely with different teams, and she/he will be able to deepen digital marketing contents, such as content management, story-telling skills and publishing awareness on contents from different channels.
Type of internship: Curricular
Starting date: July
Length: 6 months
If interested, send your Cv to email@example.com .