American Express, global leader in payment services, is looking for a young university or master students in Economics, Engineering or in Statistic and Math, for an internship in our Risk Management Team.
What you will need to succeed
- University or master student of Economics, Engineering or in Statistic and Math
- Excellent knowledge of SAS and/or Phyton
- Excellent knowledge of Power Point and Excel VBA
- Ability to work independently respecting deadlines
- Structured, independent, and results-oriented
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Fluent in English and Italian (written and spoken)
He/she will be involved in the following activities:
- Support the team in analysis and reports preparation
- Manage databases
- Learn the implementation of the main credit metrics for the management of acquisitions and portfolio management
The intern will have a unique opportunity to approach the dynamics of a reality as American Express related to a credit risk management of a corporate and client’s consumer.
- Type of internship: This internship is dedicated to students only and can provide academic credits (CFU), if needed
- Location: Virtual
- Starting date: May
- Duration: 6 months internship
If interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – “Credit Risk Analyst Intern” in the object.