What you choose to do for a living is one of the most meaningful decisions you can make. At American Express, our job is to help you excel at yours. We provide experiences to become a great leader, a world of opportunities to grow your career, and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. Because the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing™ of American Express.
Don’t live life without it™.
American Express, global leader in payment services, is looking for a young university or master student in Economics, Industrial or Informatic Engineering, Statistic for an internship in our Travel & Lifestyle Services.
We are looking for an intern who will support within Innovation, Quality & Training Division of Travel & Lifestyle. In the role of Travel & Lifestyle Operation Analyst the Intern will be involved in the following activities:
- Support in the daily management of customer requests
- Support for organizing training events with key partners
- Collaboration with the Marketing team in the implementation of communications
- Preparing travel plans and information material to be sent to customers
What you will need to succeed
- You are a student in a related field of study (Economics, Industrial or Informatic Engineering, Statistic)
- Ability to follow deadlines;
- Fluent in English (written and oral);
- Good knowledge of Office tools (in particular Excel, Power Point and Word), Basic Knowledge of Access;
Finally, curiosity, teamworking, attention to detail and orientation to results are indispensable.
Type of internship: curricular
Starting date: January 2020
Length: 3 months
Headquarters: Da Vinci Center, Viale Alexandre Gustave Eiffel n°15 – 00148 Roma
This internship provides the obtaining of academic credits (CFU), if needed.
If interested, send your Cv to email@example.com , “ref: Travel & Lifestyle Intern” in the object line.