American Express, ricerca un/a giovane laureando/a in Economia Aziendale, Ingegneria Gestionale o Finance da inserire all’interno del team Finance di Payback.
Payback è il nuovo programma fedeltà multipartner di American Express, pensato per premiare acquisti quotidiani e non solo. Al programma aderiscono, tra gli altri, Carrefour, Esso, Mediaset Premium, BNL, Mondadori, Booking, Ebay.
Il Tirocinante, inserito all’interno del team Finance, avrà la possibilità di svolgere il progetto formativo supportando, tra le altre, le seguenti attività:
- Gestione inter-funzionale del processo di chiusura mensile del reporting
- Preparazione e sottomissione del forecast mensile
- Analisi di scenari di business alternativi al fine di valutare iniziative di partnership/investimenti
- Supporto alle analisi “rischi/opportunità” sulle diverse tipologie di Business
- Collaborazione con le funzioni del Team Finance centrali per la preparazione/sottomissione delle dashboard di financial e dei KPI mensili
È richiesto inoltre:
- Dinamismo, proattività, piccata attitudine al problem-solving e ottime capacità analitiche;
- Orientamento al risultato nel rispetto delle scadenze, curiosità e attenzione ai dettagli;
- Ottima conoscenza del pacchetto Office (Excel avanzato)
- Conoscenza dei fondamenti di planning, forecasting e costruzione di modelli finanziari
- Attitudine a lavorare in team e in gruppi inter-funzionali con le funzioni di Business
- Ottima conoscenza della lingua inglese, scritta e parlata
Tipologia: Stage Curriculare
Durata inziale: 6 mesi
Sede: Da Vinci Center, Viale Alexandre Gustave Eiffel n° 15 – 00148 Roma
I CVs possono essere inviati all’indirizzo email@example.com , specificando nell’oggetto “rif: Finance Analyst Intern”.
Ingegneria Tor Vergata ha un legame particolare con Amazon. Per questo dà spazio a queste recentissime richieste.
Amazon is a company of builders. A philosophy of ownership carries through everything we do — from the proprietary technologies we create to the new businesses we launch and grow. You’ll find it in every team across our company.
Every day across the world we develop the ideas, the services and the products that make life easier for tens of millions of customers. From providing Earth’s biggest selection of products to developing ground-breaking software and devices that change entire industries, Amazon is a place of invention and progressive thinking.
Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
With every order made and parcel delivered, customer demand at Amazon is growing. And to meet this demand, and keep our world-class service running smoothly, we’re growing our Operations team across Europe.
Delivering hundreds of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, our Operations teams possess a wide range of skills and experience. These range from business analysis and inventory management, to team leadership, engineering, transportation and retail. Our network of Fulfilment Centres is supported by Operations Managers, Support Managers, Senior Operations Managers and Team Managers. Between them they take responsibility for the receipt and stowing of inventory, picking, packing and shipping, to ensure that our customers receive what they want, when they want it.
Whatever your background or current area of expertise, if you’re motivated by results and driven enough to achieve them, Amazon is a great place to be. We’re all about flexibility: we expect you to adapt to changes quickly and we encourage you to try new things and take your career down different paths. Because it’s only by coming up with new ideas and challenging the status quo that we can continue to be the most customer-centric company on Earth.
About the Graduate role:
Amazon is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic graduates to join the fast paced world of Logistics in Italian Operations as a Graduate Area/Shift Manager. This will be a permanent role from day one with structured onboarding and plenty of training and support.
– Area Manager – permanent contract job: https://www.amazon.jobs/fr/jobs/758031/graduate-responsabile-di-produzione-area-manager-leadership-program-italy
Whatever your background, if you love gathering massive amounts of data and finding out the exact trend that can be acted upon to reduce cost and/or improve efficiency, reporting, forecasting and building KPI dashboards that will support an entire business in their decision making process, improving accuracy and automating tools and processes to contribute in making your team extremely reliable and efficient; and if you are motivated by results and driven enough to achieve them, Amazon is a great place to be. Because it’s only by coming up with new ideas and challenging the status quo that we can continue to be the most customer-centric company on Earth, we’re all about flexibility: we expect you to adapt quickly to all the changes around you, and we encourage you to try new things.
Amazon is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic students to join our unique world as interns. An Amazon EU internship will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will provide a superb introduction to our activities.
– Finance internship: https://www.amazon.jobs/fr/jobs/752224/internship-data-analysis-for-finance-m-f