You lead the way, We’ve got your back
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible— and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way.
When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Join #TeamAmex and let’s lead the way together
American Express, global leader in payment services, is looking for a young university or master student in Economics, Engineering or in HR related field of study, for an internship in our Human Resources Department.
For our headquarter in Rome but virtually, we are looking for an intern who will support the HR Team, that is responsible for companywide people management, including acquiring talent, developing and retaining employees worldwide, and overseeing key programs like compensation, benefits, diversity and employee relations.
What you will need to succeed
- You are a student or recent graduate in a HR related field of study
- Fluent in Italian, English, both written and oral;
- Good knowledge of Office tools (Excel and PPT);
- Excellent communication capabilities and language skills;
- Strong motivation with good interpersonal skills and team work attitude;
- Attention to details and strong analytical skills;
- Curious and thinking outside of the both
He/she will be involved in HR activities in order to:
- Support the HR organization in daily administration tasks
- Support in HR generalist activities (recruitment, talent management, engagement)
- Support the implementation of the main learning & development activities
- Analysis and reporting on the main HR metrics
The candidate will gain direct knowledge and hands on experience in the HR field, working closely with all departments and learning how to manage different dynamics related to a big company as American Express is.
If interested, send your cv to email@example.com “ref: HR Intern” in the object line.