What you choose to do for a living is one of the most meaningful decisions you can make. At American Express, our job is to help you excel at yours. We provide experiences to become a great leader, a world of opportunities to grow your career, and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. Because the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing™ of American Express.
Don’t live life without it™.
American Express, global leader in payment services, is looking for a young university student in Economics or Industrial Engineering or master student in Marketing, for an internship in our Marketing Team.
The Intern, supporting the Global Commercial Services Team, will have the opportunity to carry out the training project as Acquisition Marketing Analyst. In this role he/she will have the opportunity to get closer to the main dynamics of prospect marketing, from lead generation activities to partnership management and to improve project management skills and optimised the management skills for multiple projects at the same time.
The Intern will be involved in the following activities:
- Marketing Analysis and Presentations (Excel/Power Point)
- Participation in international marketing project
- Support in Digital Market programs
- Support in Lead Generation activities
- Support for defining and managing the event plan
What you will need to succeed
- Excellent analytical, organizational and precision skills;
- Good communication and relational skills;
- Problem solving;
- Fluent in English (written and oral);
- Good knowledge of Office tools (in particular Excel, Power Point and Word).
Knowledge of the main digital communication techniques is a preferential element
Finally, curiosity, teamworking, attention to detail and orientation to results are indispensable.
Type of internship: curricular
Starting date: January
Length: 6 months
This internship provides the obtaining of academic credits (CFU), if needed.
If interested, send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org , “ref: Acquisition Marketing Analyst Intern ” in the object line