What you choose to do for a living is one of the most meaningful decisions you can make. At American Express, our job is to help you excel at yours. We provide experiences to become a great leader, a world of opportunities to grow your career, and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. Because the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing™ of American Express.
Don’t live life without it™.
American Express, global leader in payment services, is looking for a young university or master student in Economics, Management Engineering, Informatics, and/or Statistics for an internship in our Travel & Lifestyle Services Team.
For our headquarter in Rome, we are looking for an intern who will support our Travel & Lifestyle Services Team, that delivers travel and Lifestyle services to the Company’s Premium Customers.
Within the Innovation, Quality and Training Division of Travel & Lifestyle Services, the intern will provide support in the daily management of customer requests through the following activities:
- Support in back-office activities in the Travel area, with daily analysis and reporting;
- Support in quality control on sales and bookings;
- Support for the organization of training events with the main partners;
- Support the team in collaborating with the Marketing team in the realization of official communications.
- Ability to follow the deadlines;
- Good knowledge of the Office package, in particular an advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and a basic knowledge of Access;
- Advanced knowledge of English (written and spoken);
Finally, curiosity, ability to work in team, attention to details and results orientation are necessary.
Type of internship: curricular
Starting date: June 2019
Length: 3 months
Address: Da Vinci Center, Viale Alexandre Gustave Eiffel n° 15 – 00148 Roma
This internship provides the obtaining of academic credits (CFU), if needed.
If you are interested on this position and if you own the above requirements please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following subject field: “Travel & Lifestyle Operation Analyst Intern”.