If you are a female talent, determined and passionate about STEM subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) and looking forward to pursuing your continuous personal growth, we have an offer for you!
P&G reward for female talents is the opportunity to get one of our top-notch training in our Rome headquarters. Come and catch this golden chance to get in touch with the P&G culture, receive coaching from certified P&G professionals, network with our people and experience the way we value and develop female talent.
Are you eager to participate in this 2-day event? Read the pre-requisites to enroll and, if you believe you fit, click on the apply button below.
YOU WILL GO THROUGH FEW SIMPLE STEPS:
- Step 1: Fill the on-line form – ensure you apply before November 26th, 2018
- Step 2: If selected across all the applicants, you’ll get the invite to P&G Rome office – by December 7th, 2018. We will ask your degree certificate, so get it ready!
- Step 3: Come and join the class – Mid December 2018
At the end of the class you’ll receive a certificate of completion from P&G!
Who can apply
- All female students with a bachelor degree in STEM disciplines gained after 01/10/2016 and with final mark higher or equal to 100/110 (or equivalent to top 10 percentile if in a different scale)
- Passionate about technology
- Fluent in Italian and with a good English knowledge.
Just so you know
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company. We do not discriminate individuals on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Our people are talented in many exemplary ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view… and we would love to include yours!