Qui di seguito le offerte di tirocinio che Amazon propone al Placement di Ateneo http://placement.uniroma2.it/?p=7844 e che qui per maggior comodità riproponiamo
Amazon seeks a talented Finance Analyst Intern to join the recently launched within the Italian Operations Finance team. This is an exciting opportunity that blends an individual’s passion for e-commerce and finance, while supporting one of the fastest growing businesses at Amazon. This role will be a highly visible position supporting our Operations team and is meant to work with several internal customers both in Operation and Retail at all levels of the organization.
Your core activities will include:
· Improve and automate daily, weekly and monthly reporting
· Maintain and improve P&L planning model
· Dive deep into Operations and processes to identify existing and upcoming weaknesses, providing data to facilitate improvement and economic efficiency
· BA/BS degree in finance, business, economics, engineering, or related quantitative field
· Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to details and exceptional organizational skills
· Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
· Proven capacity to work as a team and to prioritize workload
· Willing to act in the best interest of the customers
· Fluency in Italian and English
· Proven experience in Excel
· Experience doing quantitative and/or financial analysis
· Advanced Excel skills (Macro, PowerPivot..) and SQL are a plus
Amazon Advanced Technologies is seeking a talented and motivated Engineering student to join the Global Team. The candidate will have the opportunity work with senior engineering staff on existing and new modules and systems. The ideal candidate has strong mechatronic, mechanical and or robotics aptitude, enjoys problem solving and can potentially handle multiple parallel tasks.
Your responsibilities: · Work as part of an interdisciplinary team to design and analyze mechanisms, modules or systems · Lead prototype development and design reviews · Conduct testing · Define requirements for, specify and find components for prototype parts · Model and detail solutions in hand sketches and SolidWorks · Study installation layout on AutoCAD · Build models and prototypes · Support staff writing specifications and plans
- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- You are currently working towards a 2+ year’s university degree in Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical/Electrical or Electronics engineering, Robotics, Computer Engineering, Machine Learning, Computer Science or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You must have the right to work in the country you are applying for.
- Experience in the design and debugging of large scale software applications.
- Proficiency in two or more programming languages such as Java, PHP, Python, C, MySQL, etc.
Preferred Job Requirements:
- Experience in controlling actuators using sensors with programmed embedded systems
- Hands on experience with the ability to craft simple proof-of-concept models