Hey you! We’re looking for a cloud engineer trainee who is eager to learn new Cloud technologies, work on a Cloud infrastructure and be part of our DevOps team! Are you this person? Read on!
- Assist in building and improving the Cloud infrastructure with the help of our main Cloud Engineer
- Define and setup infrastructure components using Infrastructure as Code technologies
- Be part of the DevOps lifecycle and improve automation of building, testing and deploying containerised applications
- Leverage monitoring tools to identify pain points and improve performance and automate where possible
- Have fun doing all the above!
- You love the command line
- You have a very good knowledge of Linux and security
- You’re the kind of person who scripts instead of doing manual repetitive tasks
- You would love to learn about / work with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- You would love to learn about / work with Docker and Kubernetes or containers in general
- You’re work-proficient in English
- An exciting work experience in a young and fast-growing company
- Intensive training and coaching on Cloud technologies
- Having a direct impact on the infrastructure
- Working in a young and dynamic environment
we’re not Google, but we do have a Kicker and a Ping-Pong table!
To apply, pls go to https://trainee-jobs.optimytool.com/en/
Optimy has developed an innovative and intuitive Software as a Service (SaaS) that allows organisations to better manage their sponsorship, grants and community investment.
After 7 years, Optimy records more than 230 customers across 6 continents. More than 98% of Optimy users renew their licence each year, including big names such as BMW, Carrefour, Johnson&Johnson, L’Oréal, Vodafone, Holcim or Volkswagen.
Optimy – Avenue Herrmann-Debroux 15A – 1160 Brussels – Belgium