What you choose to do for a living is one of the most meaningful decisions you can make. At American Express, our job is to help you excel at yours. We provide experiences to become a great leader, a world of opportunities to grow your career, and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. Because the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing™ of American Express.
Don’t live life without it™.
American Express, global leader in payment services, is looking for a young university or master student in Economics or in related field of study, for an internship in our Third Party Relationship Team.
The position is Responsible for the support to the Third Party relationship Team in order to maximize the efficiency of the whole team with a specific focus on Vendor Performance Monitoring, Efficiency and Closure of Screening alerts, Optimization and accuracy of information in Amex Database
You will support the team in the execution of the following tasks:
- Vendor Performance Monitoring KPI and Framework
- support the team for data analysis and presentation preparation for internal and external meeting
- support to manage the operative procedure of alert management
- support to run analysis about the production environment to improve data accuracy
After the stage the resource will be able to know the Third Party Life cycle management of the Vendors, he/she will acquire knowledge about infrastructure and processes related to a financial institution operating as issuer and acquirer, he/she will acquire presentation skills/ analytics skills supporting in internal/external presentation and providing reports / analytics.
You are the perfect candidate if:
- You are fluent in Italian and in English;
- Strong PC skills including MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- You are a strongly motivated person, with good interpersonal skills and team work attitude;
- Any previous experience in the field would be considered as a plus.
Type of internship: Curricular
Starting date: June
Length: 6 months
Address: Da Vinci Center, Viale Alexandre Gustave Eiffel n° 15 – 00148 Roma
If you are interested on this position and if you own the above requirements please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following subject field: “Third Party Relationship Analyst Intern”.